Peak District Genealogy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ex Silverlands Girls Where Are You Now?

Go down

Ex Silverlands Girls Where Are You Now? Empty Ex Silverlands Girls Where Are You Now?

Post by Pauline1 Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:16 am

Calling all Ex Silverlands girls from 1962 - 1966 Where are you now and how as life treated you?

Pauline1

Back to top Go down

Ex Silverlands Girls Where Are You Now? Empty Ex Silverlands Girl

Post by Pauline Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:32 am

We are still around. I left in 1964. I am in touch with Lynn Shilcock, Fiona French, Jean Brittain (occasionally), Sheila Turner who were all in my year. Life is good now, although I have had my ups and downs. Celebrated my 60th in August of this year.

Pauline

Back to top Go down

Ex Silverlands Girls Where Are You Now? Empty silverlands

Post by shirlgir Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:27 pm

hi where are silverlands girls from late sixties and early seventies?

shirlgir

Back to top Go down

Ex Silverlands Girls Where Are You Now? Empty Girls who were at Silverlands in the 1970's

Post by jayne334 Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:42 am

Hi, just wondered if anyone remembers me and wants to remember the 'good old days'. My name is Jayne was Bosley.
Would love to hear from anyone who remembers me!!

jayne334

Back to top Go down

Ex Silverlands Girls Where Are You Now? Empty Silverlands class mates 65-70

Post by kendal45 Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:09 am

I have found this web page by accident as i was looking for old photos of class mates from silverlands and peak dale school. I was at Silverlands 65-70 and peak dale school before that, any one wanting to get intouch? Lesley Godden, as I was then...

kendal45

Back to top Go down

Ex Silverlands Girls Where Are You Now? Empty Re: Ex Silverlands Girls Where Are You Now?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down